Thursday, August 31, 2017

Indonesia Day 23 : Bali - Tanah Lot

We had to move to Damuh guesthouse today since the next one is the cheapest guesthouse that we can find in Ubud and I was not able to booked for many days. The room rate is IDR 115k per room per night. After we moved to new guesthouse, we rode to Denpasar. After 1 hour riding in the busy street, we had lunch at local famous warung. After that, I rode to Bali Dive shop as I wanted to buy a prescriptive mask. After I reached there, I found that the prescriptive mask is very cheap. I bought the mask and a snorkel which cost around IDR 1110k.

Nasi Goreng

Fried fish set

After that, we rode to Tanah Lot Temple. The entrance fee is IDR 20k/person. There is a lot of shop at the entrance. After saw the temple, we tried to find a good seat at the restaurants. Unfortunately, all the first row seat tables were full. Then we just went near to the beach to view the sunset. Today weather was very good as it was not cloudy.

Another area of Tanah lot temple can saw this amazing natural rock formation.

Tanah Lot Temple

Sunset was so nice as it is not too cloudy

After went back to Ubud, my stomach still felt full since lunch time. So I just have simple snack.
Satay as dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment