Friday, August 18, 2017

Indonesia Day 10 : Taman Sari - Malioboro Street

0900 – After having free breakfast made by the guesthouse owner, we departed to Taman Sari which is a nice water palace (Entrance fee IDR 15k/person, camera IDR 2k/camera). The most famous photo taking place here is the gumur jemuling which is used for meditation place. Everybody want to take photo at the center which is narrow to stand and is the only way to go to upstair. I meet a Indonesian guy as he help us to take the photo. I have the same hobby as him and we become friend instantly.

1330 – Having lunch at the Warung SS which is a local restaurant famous of its spices. We called and tried a mango sambal which is extremely spicy that I just let my dear eat.

1400 – After bought something at the supermarket, my motor front tyre was no air at all. Since I have filled up one time in the early morning as the tyre was a bit soft. This time I confirm that tubeless tyre was get off from the rim. I found a workshop and asked for help. After 30 minutes, they solved it and charge only IDR 5k. After that, I went back guesthouse and asked the owner to make sure the tyre is in good condition as we will ride to very far in the next few days. Then the owner took my bike out to check it. After he came back, he said that he has added a liquid in the tyre to make sure the tyre won’t get off again.


1700 – Went to Malioboro Street. Since today is weekend, the street is very congested with traffic and full of people. The motor parking in the malioboro mall was full and I just parked my motor in  a small alley. Walked along the malioboro street, there are a lot of warung and art sculptures. But we just bought a satay to eat at the road side. After that, we went to the prawirotaman street to booked our 3D2N Bromo Ijen tour and bought some postcards.

Taman Sari






One is mango juice, another is jackfruit juice. The Jackfruit juice is super nice!

Rice with six dishes.

Chicken satay stall at the Malioboro Street


Martabak IDR 25k, this is different with Murtabak we ate before (Here is called terang bulan)



No comments:

Post a Comment