Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Indonesia Day 8 : Yogyakarta Hutan Pinus - Puncak Becici - Jurang Tembeleng

0300 – Reached Yogyakarta Train station. I sit and waited at the train station while I search for the motorbike rental. Many motor have been fully booked as we meet another big holiday in Indonesia this Thursday (17/8) which is their national day. It was very hard to find a cheap motor rental.

0600 – Walk to nearest Transjogja station which is similar to Transjakarta but with smaller station. After dropped at the further station where the guesthouse I booked is outside of the town. Then we have to walk for 25 minutes. After found this guesthouse which is behind the main road, the door is locked. We knocked for many times, there are nobody response. I whatsapp called the phone also nobody response. So we wait at outside. After 30 minutes, finally the owner opened the door. The owner already massaged me via the Booking.com asking about what time that I will arrived but I didn’t received that massage. In addition, there was no people staying that day hence the guesthouse was very quiet.


0900 - After the owner clean the room, we was allowed to check in early, therefore we can bath since we have not bath for almost 24 hours. I ask the owner where can I rent a cheap motorbike, he need to wait his friend to answer his call as his friend was still sleeping. I also have asked a motor rental which gave a me a rental of IDR 450k for a week. However, the owner said his friend could give IDR 360k for a week then I rejected the former one. Since, the owner said that need to wait his friend to wake up, he let us used his motorbike first for today.

1100 - Departed to Hutan Pinus. Riding half way, the owner said that his friend don't have the cheap motor rental but he also help me try to ask for other motorbike. I also don't know what to do since I have rejected the 450k motorbike.

1130 - Reached Puncak Becici which entrance fee is IDR 2.5k/person and IDR 3k/motor. When walked to the top, that breathtaking view had made me forgotten about my motorbike rental problem. The view is really amazing! After taking many photos, the owner massaged me that was a scoopy which rental cost is IDR 420k. Finally, get a motorbike and I can enjoy the view peacefully. We settle our lunch inside this park, there is a lot of warung selling cheap meal.

1500 - We rode to Jurang Tembeleng. This is even more breathtaking as you are standing at the top of the hill view the river is flowing through two mountains.

1900 - Went back to the Yogyakarta as it become night that I don't dare to drive. We have our dinner at the local warung which is very cheap. After reached the guesthouse, I got my rented scoopy from the owner. I don't need to give any ID which is the advantages to rent motorbike from guesthouse.

Transjogja line in Yogyakarta.

Soto Ayam with Rice for breakfast
We reached Hutan Pinus, this is the view on the road.




At Puncak Becici (Becici Top)




Climb on this and take photo

This one look nice but it was fearful when looking down.



Nasi Ayam Goreng IDR 12k

Nasi Goreng IDR 10k

At Jurang Tembeleng

Nice photo with wooden made structure. Actually, indonesian are very creative to do this photo taking spot.

Sunset

Nasi Goreng Again IDR16k at the Yogyakarta town local warung

Mee Rebus with egg IDR 16k

People were celebrating national day in the Yogyakarta town



No comments:

Post a Comment