Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Indonesia Day 21 : Bali - Tegenungga Waterfall

Since this guesthouse has pool, the morning activity was swimming since we need to move to other guesthouse nearby. After moving to Cebluk Sari House, we went to Babi guling Ibu Oka to try the babi guling. The pig skin and fried pork were very delicious.

Babi Guling Special IDR 55k

Labu Soup IDR 15k

After that, we head towards Tegenunggan Waterfall which is very near to Ubud. The entrance is IDR 15k/person. There are many staircases that need to walk down to reach the waterfall even tough there were many people view from the top. After changed to swimsuit, we took many photos near the pool. The natural formation of double rainbows was very beautiful!



The double rainbow is very beautiful


Another small waterfall near the staircase.

Jagung Bakar for IDR 15k each
At evening, I had stomach-ache and my stomach got bloated that I don’t want to eat anything. After that, I got fever maybe the water is very cold. My dear just treat me with cold tower and I drink a lot of water and hope that I can recover soon. I slept very early but woke up at midnight since my fever had been recovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment