Saturday, December 2, 2017

Vietnam Day 15 Mui Ne : Quan An Binh Dan - White Sand Dunes - Fishing Village - Fairy Stream - Red Sand Dunes (Beware of the local)- Quan An 211


Today we rented the motorbike from the guesthouse for VND100k per day. Actually, the motorbike rented is from the nearby tour agency. After that, we rode along the road to Mui Ne to find the breakfast. We stopped at a local restaurant called Quan An Binh Dan. We saw a lot of local people eating and there is variety of food to choose. Hence, we had our breakfast there. I had the banh mi with scrabbled egg (VND25k) and milk coffee (VND15k)
Quan An Binh Dan

Fried Rice with Chicken, VND39k

Then went to find the nearest petrol to add VND40k fuel. But the man said need to add at least VND50k if want to go to White Sand Dunes. I insisted to add VND40k as I can ride 100+km for VND50k at Da Lat. Going to White Sand Dunes and back to Phan Thiet is around 80km. Then we departed to White Sand Dunes.

1100 - Reached the White Sand Dunes. There is an entrance fee of VND15k per person. Then we just walked towards to the dunes. We didn't go to the center of the dunes as it is far and it is very hot. We just took some jumping photos.
White Sand Dunes



1200 - Departed back to the Mui Ne. We didn't find any cheap and safe food to eat. Then we went back to the Quan An Binh Dan again. The fresh coconut is just only VND15k! The seafood pho is really nice too.
Windsurfing

Fishing Village


Pho Seafood, VND35k. The shrimp and squid is really nice!

Fresh Coconut, VND15k

1330 - Go to Fairy Stream. We parked our motorbike at the road side to avoid giving the parking fee. Then walked in but there is people collecting the entrance fee of VND5k/person. But this entrance fee is worth as we can put our shoes at their rack and can wash the feet after finished visiting the stream. This Fairy Stream is really unique and I visited for 2nd time. We walked till the end of the stream which is a small waterfall.
Fairy Stream








At the end of of the stream is a small waterfall




1530 - Next is the Red Sand Dunes. We also parked our motorbike very far away from the people that want to collect your parking fee. Then walking up to the dunes and took several photos. After that, we rented the plastic sheet from a old woman and it cost VND20k only. After that, walking to the steep area to play. Then another two guys come and teach me after the first time failed. The guy is a bit weird as he keep tell me to lay down more. After second times from he taught, I just realised that my phone is lost from my zipped pocket. After we kept finding, the old woman also help me to find. We still can't find it. Then I watched my sandgliding video in Gopro to identify any possible lost area. But when go to find again, the man pass my phone just suddenly from the sand (Maybe) and told me to give him tip. After that, my gf realized that this two guy is very suspicious. We just gave him VND20k and called them to move away. After we continued gliding and helped by the old woman, we were tired and stopped to play. After that, I realized that how can the guy easily find my phone in the sand. (At night, we replay the video (Top of the post) and saw the guy steal away my phone from my zipped pocket while I was sandglinding!So Beware of them!!) After that, we just walked to other place to view the sunset. Near to sunset, more people are playing the sandgliding as I think they are following the tour time to come here. We saw that old women playing the sandgliding with different kind of posture like laying the body down and use the foot to hold the string and gliding backwards! After sunset, we left.
Red Sand Dunes





This is the moment when the guy stole my phone from my pocket. He is pretending to pull me down but keep following me down the slope. I feel a bit weird.


1900 - We went back to the room to bathed first as our body was full of sand. After bathed, we rode around and find the cheap food. This time found a family run restaurant called Quan An 211. The fried rice seafood only cost VND35k!
Found cheap bread near to the Mui Ne Town. Range from 7k - 10k.

Fried rice with seafood, VND35k

Fried Noodles with Seafood, VND35k. It is so worth as there is a lot of big squid

Our Expenses
Breakfast : VND79k
Motor : VND100k
Fuel : VND40k
White Sand Dunes : VND30k
Lunch : VND100k
Fairy Stream : VND10
Sandgliding at Red Sand Dunes : VND40k
Dinner : VND85k
Accomodation : VND182.5k
TOTAL : VND666.5k

No comments:

Post a Comment