Saturday, October 21, 2017

Taiwan Last Day : 台中公園 Taichung Park - 客運去桃園機場 Bus to Taoyuan Airport

1000 - Woke up late as yesterday we had chatting until 2pm. After having the same breakfast at the same breakfast stall again, we rode to the Suncake shop. At the half way, we see the Taichung Park is just by me side. Yesterday we was told by Helen that this park is nice to walk around too. So we had the short walk around this park. This park has a small lake that have small boat kayaking.
Taichung Park



Hakka Show


1200 - We went to the a suncake shop to buy the suncake which is the famous local food in Taichung. We bought a small box of 6 suncakes and cost TWD168. We also saw a typical brand of small box of suncake cost around TWD140 only. This brand can be seen in all around the Taiwan which can cost from TWD160-200.
Suncake

1300 - After that we went to a famous dessert shop 宮原眼科 GongYuanYanKe (Miyahara Eye Clinic). The shop is totally not a eye clinic but used to be. However, the dessert there are really can treat your eye! We had the two scoops of ice-cream. It is so nice but quite expensive. The building of this shop is a ancient building which can took a lot of intagramable photo. The decoration inside the shop is also look very unique and antique.
In the Miyahara Eye Clinic Ice-cream shop

Free topping based on how many scoop of ice-cream you bought.
Two scoops plus a waffle, TWD 180
At another part of the shop look so unique.


Outside view of the Miyahara Eye Clinic
Not far is the Taichung Old Train Station

1400 - After returned the scooter, we took the bus back to the our stayed area. We had a normal lunch in one shop along the way back to the library. After packing all the staff, we continued to chat with Helen.
Mushroom meat noodle soup, TWD50

Dang Gui Duck Mihun, TWD 60

The host and place we stayed for 3 nights.

1700 - Leaving the library, walked to the bus stop and took the bus to the bus terminal near the train station. First we went to the UBUS company, we was told that only left one ticket in 8:30pm. Then we went to Guo Guang terminal, we got the 7:50pm ticket. Luckily the flight that I booked is 1:45am. We sit and waited for 2 hours there.

2000 - After got on to the bus, we found that my girlfriend side USB port is faulty. Then I put my powerbank charging at another seat and I slept first. After sleep for an half hour, I was woken up by my girlfriend that that seat has a lady going to sit. Then I took away my powerbank. After that, I couldn't sleep anymore. Then I watched some video news, type this blog and prepared for the next journey.

2230 - Reached the airport Terminal 1. Printed the checked in ticket at the kiosk. Then weighted our backpacks to avoid exceed the mass. The total mass of our backpacks is 21kg. I had to put out my windbreaker to wear and dumped my toe covered shoes. After that, went to the baggage drop. The checked backpack mass is exactly what we weighted after reduce my things which is 19.7kg. Then this moment the counter ask us to measure our carry on backpack too. I waa stunned and scared that time as my backpack exceeded 7kg. After let my girlfriend to weight first, then I just weighted my backpack which is 8.1kg without any drinking water. However, the lady said okay then I felt relieve. Maybe my backpack is small.
At Taoyuan Airport with the last famous milk tea

Next, the queue for the custom check was quite long which only two counter was opened. After got through the immigration. We walked to the departure hall A2. I was disappointed that this departure hall don't have nice theme hall as last time I came Taoyuan airport have a lot of theme hall to take photo. Maybe is at another terminal. Walk half way to the A2, we saw the drink vending machine. As we didn't see any drinking water filter machine, we bought it. It can used ticket card to paid which is convenience. After we reached the A2 hall. We saw that there are three drinking water filler and we were like so stupid to buy the drink.
Bye bye Taiwan, I will come back again.

Vending machine that can use ticket card!

Continue in next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment