Sunday, October 8, 2017

Taiwan Day 13 to Hualien : 莒光车 Chu Guang train horrible experience - 花莲中山路 HuaLien Zhong Shan Road - 太平洋公园 TaiPingYang Park - 东大门自强夜市 DongDaMen Ziqiang night market

9:00 - reached Taipei Main station. While she was sitting at the main hall, I walked to find the onigiri that is cheap and not far from the station.

10:00 - Get through the gate with the ticket we bought yesterday. The train Chu Guang arrive at 10:08am and will depart in 10:11am. As our tickets is cabin no. 5 seat 51 and no. 8 seat 10, so we have to sit separated. When I wanted to help gf to hers backpack on the rack, there were two local middle age husband and wife asking where do we seat. We also found that their ticket is no. 5 seat 49 and no. 8 seat 10. Seat 49 and 51 is just side by side. So we decided to changed one of the ticket as long as we sit in the same cabin. Instead of they giving us their cabin 5 seat, they gave cabin 8 seat. Then we had to move to the cabin 8 but train has departed, we had to walk along the narrow walkway between the seat. It was easy in cabin 5 as not much people standing. However, there was a lot of people standing in cabin 6 to 8. Moving through the crowded walkway with backpack was not an easy task. We keep saying "bu hao yi si, jie guo xia", "excuse me" and "sorry". In cabin 8, it was more crowded. We had to put our backpack on the rack first before reached our seats. Once we reached the seat, there were people seating. As we weren't holding the seat 24 ticket as their ticket is for different destination, we were scared that there is no ticket to show when asking for the seat. But I just ask anyway, they give us without showing the ticket. Then I also move to seat no. 10.
Therefore, changing seat in Chu Kuang is a horrible experience when travelling during this peak season. Therefore I recommended get on at the specific cabin and not to change seat. If you wanted to change the seat, asking for those who has less backpack and move to other cabin.
When train reached RuiFang, most of the people standing were getting out. Most of them are korean.
A lot people standing

There is food and drink seller

Plenty of legs space



1215 - Train reached Yilan station, we have to change seat as there is no direct ticket to Hualien. Both seats were in cabin 3. After the train stopped, we carried our backpack and get out from the cabin 8. When walking towards cabin 3 and at cabin 6, we felt that train wanted to depart as thr ring was ringing. It was quite chaos, we just got in cabin 6. When stepped to. Cabin 5, the train departed! Luckily, we got in early. I think the train reach behind the schedule and depart early.
When reached the cabin, there is people sitting one of our seat, so we had to asked her.
In the train, after ate my Fan Tuan, I searched the scooter rental. The one remtal shop that I massage early offer very expensive price. It is TWD 1000/day for those are international license holders. We also knew that next four days are long holiday. I tried to find to others, luckily that is one offer TWD 500/day. Then I can relax and sleep for awhile.

1455 - Reached Hualien station, we walked towards the rear exit as the booked hostel is near there. When got out from the train gate, there is no problem to use another ticket to get out. After checked in the hostel, we quickly went out to find the scooter. The hostel owner said that the scooter rental shop at the front exit is more than that of the rear exit. So went there and asked several shops. Most of them do not accept the international license holder. At last, we went to the one that offer TWD500/day. There are plenty of scooter to choose.
Normal Price in Fu Hao Rental Stall

There is plenty of scooter to choose.

1540 - Then we went to tourist information in the Hualien station to get some information about the Taroko park. Next, we went to the Zhongshan road where have a lot of nice food to eat.
Famous stall

酸辣湯 SuanLa Soup, TWD 35

蒸餃 ZhengJiao, Steamed Pork (TWD 30 for 10)


四寶冰 SiBaoBing TWD 70

1700 - Rode to TaiPingYang Park where there are a lot of mural art. It is also a local recreational place. This park is so huge that divide to north and south park.






There are a lot of people jogging here.

Nice bridge

1900 - Went to the famous night market in Hualien where all the night market had been combined which are DongDaMen and ZiQiang night markets. There are 400+ stalls.
Huge Night Market





Juice stall also can be long queue, I wonder what make it so special.

炸蛋蔥油餅 ZhaDanCongYouBing

炸蛋蔥油餅 ZhaDanCongYouBing, TWD 35 each

French toast coffin, there are a lot of chioce to put what meat and sauce inside.

Hers hand is fast!

Each cost from TWD 50-55 depends on flavour include a free drink

Police is singing in the middle of the Night market while early celebration for national day


This night market is very strict of rubbish sorting

There are a lot of street performances and singing by aborigine people.



After finished eating, I said that I am so tired that wanted to go back and don't want to continue to walk another part. But she insist to walk and see what to eat for tomorrow. While walking half way, I saw this night market have people in charge to differentiate the rubbish. Then I take the photo but she started fed up as I didn't call her that I wanted to take picture. Then while she is walking and see, I put my hand on her shoulder. She angried at me and walk away fast. I also started fed up that she walked so fast without waiting me. Once she stop, I angried at her. We argued. I don't know why she was so fed up that I just take a few photo but I didn't fed up that she shopped a shop.
After argued, I leave her and sitting alone. I was so tired that I slept while listening to the emo song. I am so tired of this kind of love. I don't know how to continue, my energy of travelling with her is getting lesser and lesser. Maybe just leave her and let her travel herself, learn herself.
I had sacrificed the type of traveling in taiwan which is cycling round the island. I really don't know what the reason that worth to sacrifice.
Travelling is really can know each other more.
How each see the problem.
How each solved the problem.
What is most valuable thing to each one.
How both communicate.
How...
LOVE IS BLINDED.

No comments:

Post a Comment