Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Indonesia Day 28 : Kuta - Benoa Bay - Kuta Beach

To play watersport cheap in Bali, I had booked the parasailing online which cost IDR 110k/person which is the cheapest that I could find. If walk in, the price is 30USD. It is Aditya water sport at the Benoa Bay. Parasailing need to be play before 2pm as the wind getting strong after that which was the tip that read on a blog.

Before going for parasailing, we head to Waterblow near Nusa Dua Beach. After reached there, the entrance for the waterblow was closed as they said it was dangerous currently. We can still see it from very far as the water splash very high.

Bubur Ayam IDR 10k

Waterblow see from the hill.
Waterblow at another angle

Then rode to Aditya watersport, there were a lot of people playing different kind of sport. After the man briefing, I just know that this parasailing which just go one round from the shore to the sea and then back which the duration just around 2 minutes. Since it was my first time, I don’t care about that.

After changing the gears, another man told me about the gloves, left hand is blue while right hand is red and said that I need to see the colour of the flag when return so as to pull the correct side of the rope to getting down. Since there was only one parasailing that was used, changing the person in the parasailing was very fast after touch the beach since the parasailing need few mans to pull down to against it flying up. I saw other person didn’t pull the side when returning, then they used mic to told the person on the parasailing. That person look like not dare to leave the other hand and grabbed both hand for a side of the rope, then she was dropped at a dangerous place where a lot of jet ski were parking there.

When was my turn, I went to where the parasailing that was dropped and they changed me very fast. After a second, I was flying up high quickly and don’t even have time to think about the fear of height as single person parasailing is just hanging on the rope only. The view at the top is quite amazing. After the parasailing returned to the beach, then I saw the man flag up the blue and I just followed. When dropped near to the beach, the man ordered to remove the hand from the both rope and I landed safely and smoothly. It was very fun! Hope that next time can go for a longer duration.


Parasailing Time

This ship kite was really creative

After having lunch, we rode back to Kuta and visit the Kuta Art market and the mall around. After my dear finished shopping for souvenir, we sat down at the Kuta beach and enjoyed the sunset. But I go the play seawater since the wave is quite huge and there were a lot of people playing suftboard.

After leaving the beach, we saw and heard a music with tranditional dance which look like Legong Dance in a temple. This is not the usual Hindu temple like in Bali, it is the buddhist Chinese type temple. We saw a lot of local people praying with the incense. I just knew that today was the mid of July in Chinese calender which the mid-month of ghost months. No wonder the moon look so round.

Tranditional Dance in the temple

Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment